Better days start with better nights.
Empower your patients with sleep quality insights.
Wireless TYPE 3, 4 Channels Sleep Monitor
State-of-the-art, easy-to-use sleep monitoring system for patients and hospitals
A wireless Type III portable sleep monitor for untethered sleep studies to assess sleep-disordered breathing and periodic leg movements. With 9 input channels, SleepStudy Monitor surpasses AASM guidelines for Type III testing.
Why your sleep facility should consider SleepStudy:
Portable Sleep Monitor
Ideal for unattended home sleep testing and attended hospital inpatient testing.
Measure CPAP Compliance and Effectiveness
Extended battery life for multi-night studies.
Improved assessment of overall oral-appliance/CPAP compliance and effectiveness.
Wireless Technology for Inpatient Testing
Wireless real-time data transmission to any computer. Easy confirmation of electrode placements (with upgrade).
Offering More Than Typical Type III Monitors
Meets CMS guidelines, surpasses AASM guidelines.
Flexibility to choose: ECG & EMG or EEG & ECG combinations.
Differential pressure transducer for CPAP titration studies.
SleepStudy Monitor for Dental Sleep Therapy
Data collection of chin EMG available to dentists.
Monitor oral appliance effectiveness, titrate oral dental appliances.
Perfect Fit for Sleep Research Needs
Cost-effectively meets all sleep research protocols.
Portable, so clinical studies can be conducted anywhere.
Easy Sleep Study Scoring, Results and Reports
View & score conventional physiological signals with full PSG-capable software.
Easy-to-read report with auto-scoring of respiratory events.
Compatible with HIPAA-compliant web portal for seamless access to sleep professionals.
Compatible with standard sensors.
- Dimensions: 5.1" x 3.1" x 1.3" (13cm x 8cm x 3.3cm )
- Weight: 6.7 oz (190 g) with batteries
- Power: Internal rechargeable battery,
23 hrs continuous use (lithium)
- Memory: Removable SD memory card
- Type: 2.4 GHz IEEE 802.11 b/g transceiver
- Frequency: 2.402 to 2.480 MHz
- Encryption: WEP 128-bit/WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK
- WPA2-PSK: Wi-Fi Alliance certified
8 Input Channels
- Heart rate
- Pulse oximetry
- Respiratory airflow
- RIP respiratory effort belt
- Second RIP respiratory effort belt
- Snore (derived from airflow)
- Body position
- Skin Temperature
- Carrying Case
- SleepStudy-Type 3 Device
- SleepStudy-Type 3 User Guide
- SleepStudy-Type 3 Patient Use
- PSG Software
- PSG User Guide
- SD Memory Card
- Pulse Oximeter Soft Sensor
- Pulse Oximeter Interface Cable