Better days start with better nights.
Empower your patients with sleep quality insights.
Wireless TYPE 1, 22 Channels Sleep Monitor (PSG)
Sleep study equipment needs to be accurate, reliable and long-lasting to ensure every patient gets the correct diagnosis. But just tracking a person’s physiologic signs with precision isn’t enough. Equipment that is worn during sleep has unique requirements—it needs to avoid producing misleading results by interfering with rest. And because patients move and roll around during the night, it should be designed to avoid wires tangling or electrodes coming loose.
SleepStudy’s versatile sleep monitors fulfill all these requirements. Our untethered devices have soft, comfortable sensors with no uncomfortable wires. They’re compact for easy storage, and portable enough to use anywhere, including in the patient’s own home. Get accurate, continuous data on an array of physiologic signs and view it on an app for correct diagnosis every time, hassle-free.
Compact, all-in-one sleep monitoring system that can be used anywhere.
Wireless polysomnography with SleepStudy PSG is a complete 22-channel sleep system with state-of-the-art wireless hardware and PSG software for managing patient data, acquisition, scoring and reporting.
Why your sleep facility should consider SleepStudy PSG:
Wireless Type I PSG system for attended, remotely attended and unattended sleep studies.
Wireless and Portable
Integrated headbox, amplifiers, transducers, and data telemetry in one hand-held unit.
Entire sleep system fits in a compact carrying case.
Set up new sleep facility or expansion within the hour; no need for expensively hard-wiring with cables.
Untethered Sleep Monitoring
Wireless monitoring enhances patient comfort and mobility.
Entire sleep system is easily stored away when not in use, so your night-time sleep lab can also be a daytime clinic.
Perfect Fit for Sleep Research Needs
Cost-effectively meets all sleep research protocols.
Portable, so clinical studies can be conducted anywhere.
Scoring and Reporting Software
View and score raw data using full PSG capable software.
Customizable reporting, easy patient record management.
- Dimensions: 5.1" x 3.1" x 1.3" (13cm x 8cm x 3.3cm )
- Weight: 6.7 oz (190 g) with batteries
- Power: Internal rechargeable battery,
23 hrs continuous use (lithium)
- Memory: Removable SD memory card
- Type: 2.4 GHz IEEE 802.11 b/g transceiver
- Frequency: 2.402 to 2.480 MHz
- Encryption: WEP 128-bit/WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK
- WPA2-PSK: Wi-Fi Alliance certified
22 Input Channels
- Thoracic Effort
- Abdominal Effort
- Body Position
- Heart rate
- Pulse oximetry
- Respiratory airflow
- Respiratory air pressure
- Snore (derived from airflow)
- Skin Temperature
- Carrying Case
- SleepStudy-Type 1 Device
- SleepStudy-Type 1 User Guide
- SleepStudy-Type 1 Patient Use
- PSG Software
- PSG User Guide
- SD Memory Card
- Pulse Oximeter Soft Sensor
- Pulse Oximeter Interface Cable
- CPAP Titration Kit
- RIP Belt (pkg of 2)
- Abdominal Interface Cable
- Thoracic Interface Cable
- Gold Cup Electrode (72" pkg of 10)
- Nasal Cannula/Oral Airflowwithout filter (84" tube)
- Sleep Position Sensor (1.5 mm DIN female)
- Snap Electrode Leads (72" pkg of 12)
- Thermistor Kit